Career Counseling: Foundations, Perspectives, and Applications
Primary: Career Counseling: Foundations, Perspectives, and Applications.pdf - 37,710 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Career Counseling: Foundations, Perspectives, and Applications.pdf - 42,420 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Career Counseling: Foundations, Perspectives, and Applications.pdf - 25,635 KB/Sec
- Family Assessment Handbook: An Introductory Practice Guide to Family Assessment
- An Introduction to Marriage and Family Therapy
- Action Research
- Addiction Treatment (SW 393R 23-Treatment of Chemical Dependency)
- Psychotropic Drug Handbook
- Counseling and Educational Research: Evaluation and Application (Volume 3)
- Psychological Consultation and Collaboration in School/Community Settings
- Crisis Intervention Strategies
- Handbook of Clinical Psychopharmacology for Therapists
- Family Systems Within Educational & Community Contexts: Understanding Children Who Are at Risk or Have Special Needs
This text provides the beginning counseling student with a comprehensive overview and discussion of the practical application of career counseling skills. Based on the view that counselors must be prepared in a holisitic manner, it covers the historical and theoretical foundations of career counseling, the skills and techniques needed for career counseling, and contextual perspectives on career and lifestyle planning. Important material that is often overlooked in introductory texts is included, such as career and lifestyle planning with clients in mental health, rehabilitation, and couples and family counseling settings; gender issues; and working with LGBT and minority clients. Throughout the text, case studies, informational sidebars, and experiential activities make for a more engaging learning experience and encourage additional contemplation of chapter content.
This new edition features new, updated, and expanded content throughout; the division of career counseling in schools into separate chapters for K-8th grade, high school, and college, including traditional, hybrid, and online campuses; and an online instructor’s manual with student resources, offering material to enhance the pedagogical features of the text.