Book Title: Peterson's ACT Prep Guide 2016
Release Date: 2016-03-15
- 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- ACT Prep Plus 2018: 5 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2016 - 2017
- For the Love of ACT Science: An innovative approach to mastering the science section of the ACT standardized exam
- Barron's 6 ACT Practice Tests, 2nd Edition
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2016 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- 5 lb. Book of ACT Practice Problems
- 8 Practice Tests for the SAT 2018: 1,200+ SAT Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- ACT Prep Book 2017-2018: Test Prep Book & Practice Test Questions for the English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing Sections of the ACT Exam
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
Peterson's ACT® Prep Guide
offers all of the information students need to prepare well and score high on 2016's ACT, including thorough subject matter reviews and practice questions for each question type. Students will benefit from expert advice, strategies, and test-taking tips for comprehensive preparation. All new for 2016, the strategy content and practice tests reflect all the latest changes to the ACT. Inside this new book, students will find:
- ACT® test-taking strategies, plus other important details about the ACT®--learn how and when to register for the ACT, how the test is scored, what you need to know on test day, and how to stay calm throughout the process.
- 6 practice tests-4 in print and 2 online-all with detailed answer explanations.
- A companion mobile app that offers short, interactive exercises, making studying fun anywhere and allowing students to take their prep with them on the go.
- Thorough review of all test sections: English, Science, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, and Writing, featuring expert strategies, numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays.
- Helpful study plans, perfect for the student who has a lot of time to prepare, as well as those who've procrastinated-each student can find his or her pathway to success.