Book Title: Quicken Willmaker Plus 2018 Edition: Book & Software Kit
Author: Editors of Nolo
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2018
- Get It Together: Organize Your Records So Your Family Won't Have To
- Peace of Mind Planner: Important Information about My Belongings, Business Affairs, and Wishes
- Make Your Own Living Trust
- Wills And Trusts (Quick Study: Law)
- Executor's Guide, The: Settling a Loved One's Estate or Trust
- Silk Road Internet Address & Password Logbook
- I'm Dead, Now What? Important Information about My Belongings, Business Affairs, and Wishes
- HEALTHY GUMS, HEALTHY LIFE Soft-Picks, 2 Convenient Travel Cases, 300 Soft Picks (Pack of 2, 150 Picks Each Total 300 Soft Picks)
is the easiest ways to create your estate plan, whether it's your first time or you want to update a previous plan. You'll be guided through the process from beginning to end with practical and relevant legal information so that you can make the best decisions for you and your family.
Quicken WillMaker Plus 2018
- A customized estate plan, including a will, health care directive and other essential documents
- An easy-to-use interview format that lets you complete documents at your own pace
- A user-friendly legal manual answers common questions
- A team of lawyer-editors working to ensure each document reflects the laws of your state*
is the original will-writing software, written and updated regularly by Nolo's expert attorneys. Free legal updates will keep your program current through 2018. Technical support is also available.
Plus, register your copy of Quicken WillMaker Plus 2018
and get a free one-year subscription to Nolo's Online Living Trust.
Here’s more about the documents you can make with Quicken WillMaker Plus 2018
: Your Will
The heart of every estate plan is a will, also known as a last will and testament. This legal document puts you in control of who inherits your property and who would take care of your children if it were ever necessary. Without a will, state law determines these issues. Your will also allows you to name an executor (sometimes called a “personal representative”) to carry out our wishes. And you can appoint a trusted person to manage property left to young people. With Quicken WillMaker Plus, you can revise and update your will whenever you like.Your Health Care Directive
Spare your loved ones difficult decisions by laying out your wishes for medical care (living will) and naming someone to carry out your instructions (power of attorney for health care). Your Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
A durable power of attorney ensures that someone you trust (called your "agent" or "attorney-in-fact") will be on hand to manage the many practical, financial tasks that will arise if you become incapacitated. For example, bills must be paid, bank deposits must be made and someone must handle insurance and benefits paperwork. In most cases, a durable power of attorney for finances is the best way to take care of tasks like these.Your Final Arrangements
Plan a funeral or other ceremony and ease the burden on your loved ones. Describe your preferences for burial, cremation, memorials, obituaries, and more, and select someone to oversee your final arrangements. Documents for Your Executor
Provide your executor with needed instructions, checklists, letters, notices, claim forms and more.Information for Caregivers and Survivors
Organize your estate so that your survivors don't have to. Use these documents to give them information about everything from bank accounts to the names of people you'd like contacted in the event of your illness or death. Letter to Survivors
Use this letter to leave a final message to your loved ones. You can explain the gifts you left in your will, leave advice, divulge secrets, suggest ways of spitting shared gifts, or any other thoughts you'd like to leave behind. Personal Finance Documents
Over a dozen forms let you handle common financial situations, such as lending money to friends or family, creating a bill of sale, and closing a credit card account. Home & Family Documents
Practical forms you can use every day to help run your home and keep your family safe, including authorizations and agreements, promissory notes, limited powers of attorney, and child and elder care forms.
* Estate planning documents not valid in Louisiana or U.S. Territories. Quicken WillMaker Plus 2018
is ONLY for estate planning in the USA. NOW AVAILABLE FOR MAC *
If you do not have a CD-ROM drive, contact Nolo's Tech Support and upon proof of purchase we’ll promptly send you a download link.